Monday, August 25, 2008

Any Day Now

I went to the doctor last Thursday for my 37 week check up, and now it really feels like the baby could arrive any day. We discovered that his head is down and in a good place, spine is off to my left side and feet over below my right ribcage...he's really stretching out and we keep joking that he's going to be a tall string bean! While we were in Montrose we picked up the rocking chair that has been getting reupholstered. Now the nursery really feels finished. Shane has been working hard to finish up the doors, and by the time we have visitors in late September, you should all have some privacy and relief from the sounds of a newborn baby!






2 comments:

The Pankewich Family... said...

I love the rocker and the room looks great. We starting to put things together for our nursery. My mom and I have picked out some fabric - she is going to make all the crib stuff and recover our rocker too. Can't wait for the phone call! Hope you are feeling well.

Jamie Gabriel said...

Love the Baby's Room! Can't wait to meet him and see you guys at the end of next month! I don't want privacy away from "newborn baby-crying" - I want to be right in the middle of all the action!! but, thanks anyway for the doors!!