Saturday, October 18, 2008





Here are a few pics from the last few weeks. Simon is growing (8lbs. 8oz.) and becoming more active. We are also trying to become more in tune with when he is tired so that we get him down for good naps before feeding. Hopefully this will help get a bit more regular of a schedule before we have to start daycare. We were able to get him into the daycare just across the street from my office where he will start going on Wednesday and Thursday's starting in mid November.










3 comments:

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

I'm loving the Emerald diapers! I can't wait to show her when she wakes up from her nap. He does look a lot more alert in these pics. Isn't it amazing how fast they seem to grow?!

Panky's Place said...

Simon is so-o-o his daddy's son, sorry hon. About the only thing I can see from the pictures that resembles, not you directly but your side of the family, is that he appears to have a more olive-toned complexion like Jeff and I have. And of course, he gets his long toes from both sides, your grandfather had long toes just like Shane's (Simon didn't stand a chance on that one). I'm still lovin' his big alert eyes and can't wait to love on him in person.

Laura and Shane said...

Good pick up on the complexion mom...a lot of people have commented on that. I am hoping for some of my personality to show up in him and am not at all disappointed that he looks like his daddy.