Saturday, February 28, 2009

Wow, it has been a long time since I have posted and so much has happened since our last post...we have been very busy. Simon and Mommy traveled to Kansas a few weeks ago to meet some more cousins and Pop Pop. We had a blast and are grateful for all of the hospitality that our family provided during our visit. We got some great photos w/ cousins. There are more that were taken at Nana and Pop Pop's house that I will try to post later once I get some of those sent my way. Enjoy these!
Me and the little Z-man

Si has the deer in the headlights pose down!

I love this pic, I think it looks like they are dancing.

These two look like trouble...give them a couple years and I bet we have a few stories.



Nana, Pop Pop and the grandkids


Si and Uncle Jeff

3 babies in 4.5 months

The line up

No comments: