Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Baby Einstein is one of my favorite things lately. I like to stand really close to the TV and dance up and down to the music. I have been doing a lot of walking and falling lately...my little bum is a bit sore because I am still pretty wobbly, but getting better every day. I turned 1 year old a few weeks ago and we had a fun party. I have been wearing out my new toys since the party, and can turn my living room from a nice clean serene room to a disaster zone in about 2 minutes. I had to go to the doctor the other day, and got to sit on the big scale, instead of the baby one. I weigh 22lbs and am 30" tall. Pretty normal on the growth charts. My doctor mentioned something to mommy about it taking on average 3 years to potty train a boy, so it is good to start early. Since that Mommy has been singing funny songs and sitting me on this funny white chair in the bathroom every morning after I wake up...I figure that It must be OK to pee in this chair, because mommy sings and claps when I do and then I get to flush the toilet without getting in trouble for it! So far I have gone pee pee in my chair 3 times in 5 tries. I will probably get bored with this next week, but for now it is fun. I also remember what those furry little animals wandering and lounging around my house are called, the other day Mommy asked me where the Kitty was and walked over to Rolley to pet him, which again gained me some praise, so other than Daddy and Mama "Di Di" aka "kitty" is word number 3. I guess that is about all for now.

1 comment:

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

You are talking, too??!! Wow! And, going potty.....you are doing better than your big cousin, Calvin (but he's a little stubborn). Pretty soon you can call us on the phone and have an entire conversation with us. Way to go Si!!!