Tuesday, December 23, 2008

just chillin

So this week I have been having a lot of down time, relaxing and trying to rest. I hear there are a bunch of people coming to my house and Mom keeps telling me to get ready! She has been busy all week cleaning the house. I've been taking it easy because I have a bit of a sniffly nose...we had to go meet this guy named Santa at the grocery store on Sunday and it was too cold out for me:( But i do like lounging all day in my PJ's

Yes folks he definitely takes after his parents and can be a bit of a couch potato. We noticed him starting to pay a bit too much attention to the TV lately (yes it is a bit hard to miss) so we have started to let him watch some of the Baby Einstein videos we have. I wonder what he thinks of a 24" tall bright yellow bear? He seems to like the bright colors and music though.

2 comments:

Jamie Gabriel said...

we'll see you in two short days sweet baby boy! You've changed so much since September - and the kiddos can't wait to meet and hold you!

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

He is getting so big!! What a sweet little man. Aunt Steph and Uncle Skip wish you lots of love on your first Christmas. Ask Aunt Jamie to give you an extra-special hug from the other side of the family. Hope you are enjoying those videos. They can be so fun.