Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas is coming

This week I have become a baby super model...mom has been snapping the camera at me a lot! She said something about a card for Christmas, but I have no idea what that means, I just look at the camera and smile. I have been working on my trunk muscles a lot during tummy time and mom has started using my Boppy pillow to prop me up during tummy time, I like this because now I can really look around!





We got all the decorations set up this weekend and Simon seemed to like the lights.
Our bubble making baby!


3 comments:

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

Simon, you look so handsome!! It looks like your neck muscles are getting really strong. I love the pics of you and daddy and you and mommy. Looks like maybe you love them just a little bit. I am sure you will love the Christmas season, with the lights, and paper, and songs. Lots and lots of love being sent from all of us at the Pankewich household!

The Jays said...

Those Jordans sure do clean up nice.

The Pankewich Family... said...

Seeing Simon grow up so quickly through your pics is both exciting and somewhat saddening. Saddening because I can already see that they won't stay tiny forever. Exciting because we get to see them grow up into wonderfulpeople, and when you guys come to visit our boys might get to actually interact with each other. Having Josiah just seems to put so much more into perspective. Love you guys and can't wait to see you.