Saturday, November 22, 2008

Silly Smiley Simon

Hi there, tomorrow I will be 11 weeks old. I am getting better at some of the things I have been working on for a while like focusing on and swinging/grabbing at things hanging from my play yard. I am starting to do a lot of fun new things too.
Like staying home with Daddy on Fridays. This week I even took a few good naps for Daddy.
Mommy thinks I'm a real catch, I think that is pretty cool, and even funny. I like to show her my smile and even laugh a bit.
I've started holding onto my rattle, I even shake it sometimes.
I like to see what it tastes like too...Mommy says my taste buds will soon be the window to my world. Right now I like to put mostly just my hands in my mouth and sometimes the rattle.
I can put some weight on my legs, but I still like it when Mommy holds me. In addition to these things I still like taking naps in my bouncy seat and I have started to sleep in my crib at night! Mommy says she doesn't sleep as well when I am down in my room, but I sure seem to be sleeping well. That's all for now. Check me out next week when I am sure I will be doing more great things.

2 comments:

Jamie Gabriel said...

Simon - I just want to squeeze you!! Loving your smiles, buddy - can't wait to see you next month! Aunt J

Skip, Stephanie, Emerald, Calvin, and Zachary said...

That smile is to die for!! I can't believe you are growing up so fast. Look at you standing, sleeping in your big bed, and playing with toys. You sure are the center of a lot of attention. Emerald giggled at your pics today and Calvin is learning to say Simon pretty well. Hope you enjoy your first Turkey day this week. We love you!! Aunt Steph